Sunday 28 October 2012

WHO IS A PERFECT BRIDE?

I believe every girls dream is to have a wedding made in heaven.To finally meet the guy of her dreams. sometimes i ask myself questions like,is there really a perfect relationship or marriage? even soul mates have serious misunderstandings.
As a psychologist, i cant do without studying people,i understand human behavior and because of this, my relationship has being grate,don't get me wrong, we do have misunderstandings but we settle because we give each other the chance to express our feelings.Most couples don't know how to manage situations. someone once said to me 'if not that as we have to get married one day to someone, i seriously cant see the essence of it...it sucks' that bordered me for a week. i thought of the statement she made and i came to a conclusion that; love only dies when that 'wow factor' is invisible. I call it the 'wow factor' because that is what attracted him to you in the first place, it could have been your personality.As a married woman, you should always dress good and look good, always and i mean always give your husband a reason to love you more.every man wants to show off what he has to everyone...so look the part.
In Glam Fairy, its not just about making up for our clients,its a total package in the sense that i counsel my clients. You really have to know the true essence of marriage before you go into it.It should not be about the expensive jewelries, heels, wedding gown.....the really thing begins immediately who say 'I DO'.
A perfect bride is the one who spends her time to understand herself, her man, what marriage is all about and what it takes to start a family.Its a life time contract, no one wants to get married and then be sent out, its a disgrace to womanhood and even to her own family, this is why marriage should not be something you rush into.I feel really excited when i have clients on my lists because there is nothing as good as being a blessing to others and i do this by giving offering a total package to my fellow ladies. Love is wonderful and being in love is the best thing that can ever happen to anyone.
As a makeup artist and image consultant, I'm forever happy to be a blessing to others.

1 comment: